Dreamcatcher Mockup Poster

I am required to do mock-up poster for our a Final Year Animation Project by my lecturer.
The first idea that I had was to create a symbol of a dreamcatcher as the main object or attention in the poster. The second idea is to create a silhouette version of dreamcatcher since my story is about the mystery of the 'fate'.

So here are some of the designs that i have done.



The first design involve a tidal wave which represent my story of a boy who had nightmare about Tsunami hitting their village.





I modified and added ray of lights which can be seen shining from the middle section of the Dreamcatcher. This is to show that the Dreamcatcher represent 
hope and provide help in the story. 




I made changes in this design. I was trying to create something similar to silhouette looking kind of poster and made this in the end. The red background indicates danger and warning.  



 Almost the same as the third one. In this design, I created and show half of the Dreamcatcher. This is to show that even the Dreamcatcher cannot change the fate of the story. 

So these are the mock-up poster that I have made for Dreamcatcher's story. 
If you have any ideas or suggestions please do leave a comment and let me know. 
Stay tune for the animation :D
Thank You!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments: