Tree of Saviour Online Game

Okay so I am not a hardcore gamer, but I do play online games.
So there is this one eye catching korean *MMORPG called Tree of Saviour Online.

*Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games



The reason why I was so into the game is because it is similar to my old school all-time favorite online game called 'Ragnarok Online'. The gameplay uses non-targeting combat system and allows player to take full control of their character which means that player get to move their character freely and fight without locking into specific target, which is pretty interesting and unique.










The problem is that this game has only two servers, which are the Korean and Japan servers. TOS already made their first Global Close Beta Test but I missed it.
I am waiting for the Officials to announce their 2nd Global Close Beta Test which will be carry out around this month, October. Hopefully I can access and play the 2nd one!



Waiting for the 2nd Close Beta Test Announcement!



 Tree of Saviour Online gameplay.



Ragnarok Online Gameplay



Diablo Gameplay


If you are into Ragnarok Online and Diablo, then you must try this Awesome Game!
CEKIDAUT!




Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment