Boruto Manga 2016!


I am a huge fan of Naruto and today I am very happy as my friend told me that Naruto's alternate manga entitled Boruto will be continued and produced in spring 2016! By the way, the new Boruto manga series will illustrated by Kishimoto Masashi's previous assistant, Mikio Ikemoto, and I respected Masashi's decision because he is Kishimoto Masashi, my idol my everything. LOL

For those who does not know what 'Naruto' is, Naruto is a manga originally created and illustrated by Kishimoto Masashi back in 1999. The manga has been sold 130 millions copy in Japan alone and has an adaptation of television anime series. Andddddd, if you had not yet read the manga, you should by now because Naruto will give you life!! LOL

Stay tuned for more!

One of my favorite ending song. "Parade" by Chaba 
(Shamisen rocks!)





Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment