Bachelor in Animation: Final Year Project 2015 Presentation!

So my final date for the presentation will be on the 7th of December which falls on Monday.
I just wanted to say that I am ready for it and will be doing my best!

I made some changes in the background and added some scene. I also deleted some of the unnecessary scene that my lecturers has advised me to back in the last presentation that was made on early September. 

I will show you some of the changes that I made in the background but I will not show you the scene that I had added. I don't want to spoil you guys! (Wait after my final presentation is done and I will show you the full animation! )


                                      
                                         Made some changes and added details to the houses.





Added lighting and details.




So that's it for now! I'll keep you guys updated.
Thanks! :)


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment