Designing Business Card for Exhibition!

We will be having our Animation's Exhibition on the 30th and 31st of December this year.
Everybody is welcome and please do come and enjoy our animation and more activities such as live drawing and dance show!



So, I have been designing my business card for the exhibition. At first I wanted to add local stuff into my business card. What I mean is that I wanted to add Borneo related design on my business card and here is the first design:


A Machete-like Parang!

And after I watched Star Wars, I started to doodle some Strom Troopers and came out with a idea of changing a Strom Trooper into a Borneo Trooper! Haha
Then I was like, 'okay this is it, Borneo Trooper it is!!'  (You can check out my previous post for the Borneo Trooper design HERE
Here is the complete design:


FRONT


BACK


I had fun drawing and designing for my business card. So once again, I welcome and invited you all to come to our Animation's Exhibition at 30th and 31st December! See you there!
CEKIDAUT!!


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: