Headhunter Clothing

Last time, my friend tells me and recommended me a local clothing brand called "Headhunter Clothing". I really love the design and the local content in the designs itself.

Back in the colonial old days, people in Borneo have a custom of chopping off the head of their enemies to obtain the title "Head Hunters". They will hang up the head of their enemy from their rooftop to show their achievement and as a trophy as well.

*Pictures are taken from their facebook page and belongs to Headhunter Clothing Page.*



Their recent products.



Did not manage to get this one :(



This is my favorite one, but I was too late as they ran out of stock., Sad



But I was able to get this one tho! Yippie!


Beside that, they also have another designs such as:





*When I saw their new design but my wallet is empty and I was like~*


If you like their design, don't forget to check out their products in their facebook's page! 
 CEKIDAUT!!!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment