Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

Today I got to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens with my sister at KLCCwhile celebrating Christmas. Merry Christmas guys!



The force is strong with Finn!!

I'm not really a hardcore Star Wars fan so the excitement is so so for me. The movie was okay.
The storyline was good and the graphic is awesome. I love J.J Abrams because he was also the director of TV Series called 'The Lost' which I just finished few days ago.

The only thing that did not impress me is that 'Captain Phasam' had only few scene in the movie itself. Okay, I love the costume, the concept and the style ( Plus she is a female! Sexy voice though ) but she got captured quickly and without knowingly she had to do what the resistance ask her to which were Han and his group of people. I was expecting something awesome with Captain Phasma but nothing happened. Maybe I'll wait for the next Star Wars movie then.


So I got back home, bored and decided to draw Stromtroopers, Borneo Edition!
Here is it! :

"He is one of my favorite trooper, and Luke did this to him!", Darth Vader mumbling to himself at the corner of the room like a cry baby.
Again, Merry Christmas guys! Have fun!
CEKIDAUT!!
CHEERS~


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment