Viddsee: A New Website for Promoting Short Asian Film

Hi what's up guys?
Recently, I found out a website specifically to promote and show short Asian indie movies/films.
It is called Viddsee!


So, Viddsee features a lot of videos from drama to animation to documentary and more.
When I first found the website, I jump straight to picking 'horror' tag and guess what, I found a short horror video which has similar storyline of a manga called 'Lovesick Dead' or in malay it is called 'Cinta Puaka Simpang Empat' illustrated by my favorite manga artist Junji Ito! ( For the malay comic, you can get it from Gempak )



The video is called Cross Junction (十字街角). It is a Hong Kong movie and the language speaking were cantonese. The story is about a kid that upset a woman who was playing an intersection fortune telling which then later cause her to commit suicide. Overall the short video is quite good but not so scary though. However, I really like the live action version of Junji Ito's story and the filter used in the video as it brings nostalgic moments of watching old school cantonese drama which I used to watch back in the 90's.

Here is the link to the video: https://www.viddsee.com/video/cross-junction/iedjx
Support Asian Indie Film!
Enjoy!



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment